- Associate Attorney
Ashley Bannon Moore specializes in employment litigation and product liability litigation.
She represents employees in harassment, discrimination, hostile work environment and whistle blower claims.
In product liability matters, Ashley defends corporations in product liability claims, including matters related to product recalls, product defects and asbestos.
Ashley has worked as a trial attorney in both state and federal court and she is admitted to practice in the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
She was a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) in both Washington State and Oregon where she advocated for abused and neglected children to find safe and permanent homes. Ashley also serves on the Board of Directors for HispanicPros, an organization whose mission is to build bridges between corporations and the Hispanic community.
Ashley is both a University of Oregon Duck and a Gonzaga Bulldog fan. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Oregon and her juris doctorate degree from Gonzaga University School of Law. Ashley loves running, cooking, enjoying the greater Portland wine-country, hanging out with her chiropractor (who happens to be her husband Johnny) and keeping up with their son and their dogs Tria and Tumble.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment Litigation 50%
- Product Liability Litigation 50%
- Oregon, 2011
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- J.D. - 2011
- University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oregon Trial Lawyers, Member, 2011 to Present
- Multnomah County Bar Association, Member, 2011 to Present
- Washington County Bar Association, Member, 2011 to Present
- Clackamas County Bar Association, Member, 2011 to Present